Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Things You Learn Surfing Blogger

It's one of those nights. I should be sleeping (I DO have work tomorrow), but instead I'm randomly hopping from blog to blog using Blogger's "Next Blog" button.

Here's some things I've learned purely by random:

1. California is the 47th smartest state in the union (out of 50, mind you)! Yay! We be stoooopid. (Link)

2. Some quilts are very pretty. (Link)

3. Cats are cute. (That's why we have four of them.) (Link)

4. Hey, puppies are cute, too. Even if you can't speak Dutch. (Link)

5. You like humidifiers? Wanna be a humidifier guru? (Link)

6. I even found the BESTEST. BLOG. OF. ALL. TIME!!!! (Apparently). (Link) [Wow...this site actually hijacks the Next Blog button if you use that button to navigate from the site. Now it's the BESTEST. NEXT. BLOG. BUTTON. EVER!!! *snarf*]

Okay. That's enough for now.

1 comment:

Bobby Griffin said...

I'm not sure if this post was complimentary or not...but thanks for the publicity!