Friday, November 03, 2006

Blank

Wow... have you ever experienced one of those times where you would like to post something profound and life altering and all you come up with is... *BLANK*.



I haven't come across anything WOW-ish on the 'net for awhile.

Lesse, what can I muster up?

- Celebrated another birfday. Things are starting to creak, but nothing's fallen off yet.

- Confused a girl at Starbucks. I was in the drive-thru listening to Yes' "Fragile". When I pulled up to the window the girl asked what I was listening to. I said "Yes". She gave me this odd look and stammered out a "what?". I again said "Yes". She looked even more perplexed and told me that she didn't know what I meant. So I helped her out by describing the band as "The opposite of No". That's when a big, bright, shiny light bulb popped on over her head. All this time, she thought I had been saying "Guess".

- Still going to Hawaii the day after Thanksgiving. YAY! We're going to try and fly first class. BIGGER YAY! I got a new pair of Bose headphones to use on the plane. EVEN BIGGER YAY!

Okay, stuff did happen. So... how you doin'?

1 comment:

Susie said...

Happy Birthday!

I hope it was fun.