Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Busy. Busy. Busy.

Whooo.

This has been a busy, but fun, week. This is the last week with the nephew. This past weekend was full of fun times in San Diego (Legoland *, the San Diego Zoo **, and Sea World).

Tomorrow is Disneyland/California Adventure for the third time and Thursday is Universal Studios (I'm looking forward to trying out the Simpsons Ride).

However, I'm noticing that whirlwind weekends at 40 are much more tiring than whirlwind weekend at 20!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Legoland has an entire replica of the Las Vegas strip done in Legos. I have pictures and, when I have the time, I'll post them.

** I also have some incredible pictures of the baby Panda. Again... once time becomes available!

No comments: