Sunday, May 29, 2005

Lost. Hella Yeah, I'm Lost!

Okay, I watched the season finale of "Lost" last night.

I'm hooked. This show has been the worthy successor to "The X-Files" to keep me glued to the tube for at least one hour a week.

The show has managed to dole out little tidbits about the island throughout the season and give us nice segments on each person stuck there.

Now the press leading up to the finale said that some questions would be answered and new questions would be created. The only problem is... I'm not sure what questions were answered. Obviously not the questions I was asking.

So, given that I've watched the whole season, here's my questions:
  1. The monster (the security system): So it's a puff of smoke? Is it some kind of corporeal manifstation? What was with the mechanical noises? Sure sounded like some kind of crank...
  2. Okay, so what's up with Hurley's numbers?
  3. Is there some connection between all the vehicles that have crashed on the island? (We're up to the Oceanic airplane, a plane of Nigerian drug runners, an old slave ship - "Black Rock", and whatever ship the French lady was on.
  4. Why do the "Others" want Walt? Was THAT the boy they were after? Sure didn't seem like they cared a whit about getting Aaron (Turniphead).
  5. Is that it for the "Others" -- or are there other "Others"? Are they really human?
  6. Do I really have to wait three months for this madness to continue?
  7. Since a majority of everyone's back stories were revealed during Season 1, what are they going to reveal during Season 2?
That's enough! It's enough to make your head ache!!

No comments: