Sunday, January 27, 2008

Well, Hello There Blog

Let's catch up on a dark and stormy night...

Wow, so many celebrity deaths these past few weeks -- some sad, some tragic -- Heath Ledger, Brad Renfro, Suzanne Pleshette.

This election year is rockin' the house. Obama wins. Clinton wins. Obama wins. I'm still for Obama, but I feel we're in a win-win-win situation with the Dems. I'll be equally happy if Clinton or Edwards wins. Just as long as we get a four year break from a hideously corrupt government.

Saw not one, not two, but three tapings of Dr. Phil in one day. That was fun!

Almost totally back up to speed from my bronchitis - pneumonia - bronchitis experience. My voice is almost (allllmost) back to normal and my coughing has decreased considerably. I've managing to start working full days again and come home to cook (I love cooking). Next up - doing some housework.

Lost premiers this coming Thursday. BOOYAH!

Me and my wife are taking the on-line challenge for Jeopardy this week to see if we have at least the minimum amount of brainpower to answers questions about Potent Potables (maybe) and The Bible (not a chance).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully they remembered to change everyone's clothes in each new taping.. ha ha. ;)