Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Good Ol' Days

I was looking over some of my previous posts (because there are SOOOOOOO many of them!*) and noticed way back in April that I incredulously declared that gas was $3.61 a gallon.



I would KILL for $3.61 a gallon. Gas in lovely, downtown Burbank is now averaging $4.55 a gallon. I am very grateful that I only work five minutes by car from my house.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* See? You CAN convey facetiousness over the Internet.

2 comments:

Susie said...

I'd kill for $4.55 a gallon. It's at least $8.50 where I live at the moment.

I had to make my blog private. If you could let me know you email address I'll attempt to send you an invitation to be able to read it. (you can email me from the link on my profile)

DaBahbs said...

$8.50? Ouch!

If the gas here ever got that high, we'd have riots that would put the ones back in the 90s to shame.