Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Apple. Why Do You Want To Make Me Penniless?

iPad.

aka iPhone on Steroids.

I want one. Well.. I think I want one. I'll need to go to the Apple Store once they have them in stock and play with one. I have an iPhone. I love my iPhone. It's become like a third hand. It's definitely one of those "how did I live without this" kind of devices.

But, sometimes, the iPhone is just too small when using certain apps (games, eBook readers, web surfing).

I have been wanting a MacBook but, as my wife reminds me, we already have several computers in the house and I find I would most likely use the MacBook to surf the web, play games, read books... and not really use it the way a laptop is supposed to be used.

The iPad appears to be the solution to that MacBook jones. Everything I would do on a laptop, with the cool touch-screen features, but much, much cheaper. And it would run all the apps currently on my iPhone. Sweet.

Now... I just need to play with it to make a final decision.

No comments: