Monday, January 25, 2010

Let's Try This Again, Shall We

Gonna post to this darned blog *COUGH... dusty* every day. Even if it's just a short, rambling message. Even if it's to demonstrate my uncanny ability to spell words such as "cupcake", "millet", and "rabbit."

It's a great outlet for all the constipated thoughts jammed in one's brain.

My brain already has enough stuff in it that isn't really helping things so this blog represents the virtual toilet bowl of my (to borrow George Carlin's phrase) "brain droppings."

Right now I'm watching "The Closer." Isn't that an awesome police show? I respect any show that's not afraid to venture in many stylistic directions. Sometimes extremely funny, sometimes loaded with pathos, sometimes full of solid drama, it features one of the best currently working TV ensembles. I like that many TV shows are now airing their first run episodes during the long summer hiatus the four major networks take.

In one week, though, my crack arrives. Lost. Season Six. Craaaack. CRACK. Gonna go to a season six premier party at a coffee bar in Eagle Rock. Should be loads of fun!

No comments: