Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mac Snack Wrap

No, I'm not referring to something else Apple just introduced along with the iPad. I'm referring to McDonald's latest little cheap, snacky creation.

Basically, it's all the components of a Big Mac, except for the bun, rolled up in a small tortilla. Intriguing? Indeed. Tasty? Very. Imagine a Big Mac that's not so "heavy", weighed down by all the bread. The tortilla doesn't get in the way - it really serves it's job of keeping the innards from falling all over the place.

It also allows the Mac's tastes to finally shine through. The sauce seems tangier. The meat a little more pronounced. Everything else has more flavor.

The other great thing is it's a LOT cheaper than the standard Big Mac.

Well… now I'm hungry. I always do that to myself.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: