Sunday, September 02, 2007

Big Brother Mayhem

Lots of stuff to cover...

First off: So long Amber. The house will be a lot dryer without you. I actually found a picture of the jury house Amber's going to:



(Yes, I know it closed in 1997, but you get the point).

Seriously, Amber needs help. Anybody who cries at the thought of crying is on the verge of a nervous breakdown. If she doesn't get some help, she is going to end up snapping, tracking down the other houseguests, and "evicting" them in some brutal and inhuman ways.

You know who I feel really, really bad for? Dustin. He's now stuck in the jury house with Jen and Amber -- the two looniest ladies in Big Brother 8. Suicide watch, anyone?

Is it me, or does everybody think Eric is the biggest dweeb on TV right now? I've been watching "Big Brother After Dark" on Showtime and he's starting to grate on my nerves. Is it to late to choose a new America's Player? Everytime he talks to Jessica, he exhibits every dweeby, geeky never-seen-a-girl-naked tic in the book. The nervous laughter. The odd faces. If Jessica were to flash her breasts at him, he'd go fetal and join Amber at the special "jury house". Have you noticed sometimes when Eric talks to Jessica, Jessica has that far-away look on her face?


"I'm sorry Jessica, but it is illogical for a Vulcan to fall in love with a human."

Dick. Stop spitting. That has to be the single most disgusting nervous habit I've ever seen. Ick.

No comments: