Monday, September 10, 2007

Big Zach Attack

Was it me or did Zach's nomination speech on Sunday sound like a little kid who never got picked for the team or asked to go to parties and was the one who always ended up eating lunch alone at school.

Zack, would you like some bitter cheese to go with the bitter wine made from your bitter grapes?



I'm not sure if I want you representin' Burbank anymore.

Also, while Dick has made for a Summer of good television, he's living in Delusionland if he thinks he can win. His abrasive game playing pretty much sealed his fate in the game. If he's in the final two (and there's a very good chance he might be), there's no way anybody on the jury would dispassionately think "Well, he did play a good game. He deserves my vote." Instead, the jury will vote by emotion, boiling the vote down to "I will vote for anybody other than Dick."

No comments: